|Leader||President of People's Executive Miguel|
The People's Democratic Republic of Migurson is a massive, genial nation, ruled by President of People's Executive Miguel with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.194 billion Migursonians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Migurson City. The average income tax rate is 97.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Migursonian economy, worth 673 trillion Korven Rubloes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 160,503 Korven Rubloes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, President of People's Executive Miguel's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition, and ministers browse Alright! magazine for fashion tips. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Migurson's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Migurson, ministers browse Alright! magazine for fashion tips.
- : Following new legislation in Migurson, President of People's Executive Miguel's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition.
- : Following new legislation in Migurson, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Migurson, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Following new legislation in Migurson, producers insist that movie stars wear crash helmets in every scene.
- : Migurson endorsed The Federal Republic of Nuevo Europa.
- : Migurson was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Nuevo Europa.
- : Migurson was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Migurson, the election for President of People's Executive Miguel's office's janitor is heating up.
- : Migurson was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
Endorsements Received: 89 » Ahma, Saint Domingo, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Yahlia, Stukilo, Pilipinas and Malaya, Thracia Republic, Irminsulia, The New Nordic Union, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Northern German Federation, St Scarlett, Chioganah, Dark Matter, Feria-Alkaline, GanymedEuropa, An Clar, Thracia and Crimea, Wombelland, North of Americas, Slavorussia, Germany Third Reich, Imperium Anglorum, Cytadela, Regnum Italiae, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Outer Sparta, Slavonia and Srijem, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, Kenmoria WA Mission, Brakanistan, Nardin, Soviet Taoistan, British Norklon, Elisabethshagen, Alsted, Lovisa, Mallesia, Neuchateau, Walfo, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, Invernessia, Prussian-Union, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The Champions League, Someseni, and 39 others.Chronus, Destyntine, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, Abject Ludicrosity, Ausvelt, Grodisze, Socialist Balkans, Shaor, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Sloburg, Sienkahn, Lyallpur, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Romana Imperium de Italia, Enway, Meropis, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, Vostokian Union, The New Mexican Confederation, Pinenses, Owlograd, Apabeossie, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Greater Icelandia, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Continental Social Democrats, Berlin and Potsdam, Othenhiem, and Nuevo Europa.