The Commonwealth of Miliatish is a colossal, safe nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.969 billion Miliatishians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Norden. The average income tax rate is 77.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Miliatishian economy, worth 562 trillion guilders a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 94,192 guilders, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves, the nation excels at displacement, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps, and the fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Miliatish's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Miliatish was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Miliatish was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Miliatish was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Miliatish was endorsed by The Bitdefender of The Atlae Isles.
- : Miliatish was endorsed by The United States of Filipopol.
- : Following new legislation in Miliatish, the fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast.
- : Miliatish was endorsed by The Pax Stellarum of Stellar Colonies.
- : Miliatish was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Miliatish was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Following new legislation in Miliatish, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps.
Endorsements Received: 51 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Arkantis, Riveraland, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, Wiranath, Axdel, Hizuru, VW53Aland, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Someseni, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Libertanny, Liberstankonia, Stanisiti, Kangarawa, Dragons Blood, Brethren, Marrabuk, Matdor, Squid Ruinosa, Evrigenis, Modra, Ridann, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Todd McCloud, Coruh, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, East Malaysia, The Eternal Land of Jong, Aivintis, Rainbow Vests, Tretrid, Virgoliaendorses, Mays Austrian Nation, Staynes, Oofery, A mean old man, Stellar Colonies, Filipopol, BuciLand, Nevertopia, and 1 other.Refuge Isle.