The Republic of Mincestia is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its compulsory military service, keen interest in outer space, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic population of 761 million Mincestians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 68.4%.
The thriving Mincestian economy, worth 55.4 trillion deniers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 72,793 deniers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web, the government props up questionable pizza establishments in the name of health, and the Federal Council of Mincestia has been announced as the new Head of State. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mincestia's national animal is the penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mincestia, the Federal Council of Mincestia has been announced as the new Head of State.
- : Following new legislation in Mincestia, the government props up questionable pizza establishments in the name of health.
- : Following new legislation in Mincestia, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web.
- : Mincestia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Mincestia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Mincestia endorsed The People's Republic of Jazzfrezia.
- : Mincestia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Jazzfrezia.
- : Following new legislation in Mincestia, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Following new legislation in Mincestia, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Mincestia, young soldiers are shocked to discover there are no 'safe spaces' on a battlefield.
Endorsements Received: 94 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Qvait, Marinho Islands, The Filippinas, Aumeltopia, Crystal Creation, Amerion, Erinor, West Fallows, Aidenfieeld, Bleakfoot, Auphelia, PenguinPies, Anserisa, Land Without Shrimp, Tsunamy, ChickenDome, The Northeast Mashriq, Volaworand, Wehraboos, Corgitopiaa, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Ralphburg, Bawkie, Well F, Farengeto, Nowa Europa, Jehenna, Sandaoguo, New Briantown, Markla, Farelonia, West Pastafaria, Tsvetania, Yeldarbsland, Nova Montron, Royaltica, Centristvill, Curlyhoward, Noire Denholm, Si-topia, The Solar System Scope, Sthalrim, Barabarom, Bear Connors Paradiso, Seliyan progressive Islands, Drugged Monkeys, Utondara, Luddinlande, Japanese Federal Republic, and 44 others.073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Linguiniland, Kedjens, Kholdan, Vincent Field, Dankstergrad, Belschaft, Midand, Concrete Slab, Nookington, Hanguk-Nippon, Andinla, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Catillos, Myness, FreeFishers, Ebonhand, USNE2018, Merevane, Weburya, Tepertopia, Philippinia, Qawe, Kandorith, Phanama, Kricivk, Holy Free, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Ovkianos, Zataras, Klobitien, Kaoia, Rebel-topia, Ofaria, Alfama, Sedunn, Transtemporal Shifts, Bod Wareenaland, Vanbella, Integria, Novum Sina, and Jazzfrezia.