The Steel Conglomerate of Miravana is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Oat with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 5.009 billion Miravanese have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Greater Lanton. The average income tax rate is 63.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Miravanan economy, worth 356 trillion Miravanan Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 71,233 Miravanan Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property, police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds, and politicians can be condescending (which by the way means "showing an attitude of patronising superiority"). Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Miravana's national animal is the Otter, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Miravana voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Miravana was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Miravana was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Snat.
- : Miravana endorsed The SoP veteran of New South Arctica.
- : Miravana was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Miravana applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Miravana was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Miravana's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Miravana lodged a message on the The Black Hawks Regional Message Board.
- : Miravana created a custom banner.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Snat.