|Capital||The Holy Temple of Soluain|
|Currency||Token of Faith|
|Animal||Beast of a thousand paths|
The Theocratic Civilization of Missionary is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Archpriest Insaniac with an iron fist, and renowned for its suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 2.383 billion Salvarians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Holy Temple of Soluain. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 11.8%.
The strong Missionaryian economy, worth 140 trillion Tokens of Faith a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 58,824 Tokens of Faith, with the richest citizens earning 7.8 times as much as the poorest.
Buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence, new government leaflets tell coeliac children to eat more crisps, and it is a common belief that a sport isn't sport if there are no decapitations. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Missionary's national animal is the Beast of a thousand paths, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Salvarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Missionary's influence in The North Pacific fell from "Sprat" to "Minnow".
- : Missionary resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Missionary was endorsed by United non-southern american empire.
- : Missionary was endorsed by The Republic of Sockmanland.
- : Missionary was endorsed by The I forgot what I was doing of Aerilia.
- : Missionary was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Bearical.
- : Missionary was endorsed by The Militant Confederacy of Xzavia-Hjar.
- : Missionary was endorsed by The Free Land of Steraz.
- : Missionary was endorsed by Savaaria.
- : Missionary was endorsed by Samog.