|Faith||The Counter Force|
The Most Serene Republic of Mobumasu is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Kiritsugu with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cheerful population of 1.648 billion Mobumasi enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yamamoto. The average income tax rate is 90.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mobumasi economy, worth 244 trillion Yen a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 148,547 Yen, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, elementary school students are required to master Bach's Chaconne in D before graduation, big game hunters travel to Mobumasu to try their hand at shark-shooting, and a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park. Crime is totally unknown. Mobumasu's national animal is the Kitsune, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Counter Force.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mobumasu, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park.
- : Following new legislation in Mobumasu, big game hunters travel to Mobumasu to try their hand at shark-shooting.
- : Mobumasu was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Mobumasu, elementary school students are required to master Bach's Chaconne in D before graduation.
- : Following new legislation in Mobumasu, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Mobumasu, the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme.
- : Following new legislation in Mobumasu, the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association.
- : Mobumasu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Common Territories".
- : Mobumasu voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Mutually assured destruction".
- : Following new legislation in Mobumasu, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
Endorsements Received: 47 » Roissyland, A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Unger under over, The Almighty Country, Brotherland, Goodnamesarerare, Izonno, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, British Calradia, Aelitia, The Happian Union, Todd McCloud, Davelands, Bachtendekuppen, Axdel, Ridann, The Sacred Whale, Marrico, Merlovich, Neruch, Arkantis, Shantan, Tim Stark, Solarfall, Wiranath, Eagas, Bullpups, The Angel of Charity, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Rhealaliit, Janoobi Jazair, Just Vale 2, BearStackof2015, Ravendi, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Someseni, Aleister, Funkadelia, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Opossum Slayer, Hizuru, Kangarawa, and VW53Aland.