The Republic of Mog the Moogle is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 709 million Mog the Moogleans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Twelveswood. The average income tax rate is 67.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Mog the Mooglean economy, worth 41.2 trillion Gils a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Uranium Mining, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 58,092 Gils, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Televisions are often seized to pay for overdue television license fees, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, and the government funds large training centres to turn Moogles into functioning members of society. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mog the Moogle's national animal is the Moogle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mog the Moogle was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Mog the Moogle was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Mog the Moogle voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Mog the Moogle voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Following new legislation in Mog the Moogle, the government funds large training centres to turn Moogles into functioning members of society.
- : Following new legislation in Mog the Moogle, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- : Following new legislation in Mog the Moogle, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common.
- : Mog the Moogle was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Mog the Moogle was endorsed by The Vizier of Asendavia.
- : Mog the Moogle lost the endorsement of The Vizier of Asendavia.
Endorsements Received: 25 » VW53Aland, Zukchiva, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Evrigenis, Libertanny, A mean old man, Dragons Blood, Ridann, Mays Austrian Nation, East Malaysia, Santa Dystopia, Tretrid, Kriov, Zulkig, Modra, Oofery, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Ephem, Pakitsk, Greater New Cassandra, and Asendavia.