|Leader||President Dmitry Legasov|
The Republic of Moldovenia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by President Dmitry Legasov with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, unlimited-speed roads, and national health service. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 6.148 billion Moldovenians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Novochezino. The average income tax rate is 4.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Moldovenian economy, worth a remarkable 1,495 trillion Federation Rubles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 243,182 Federation Rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Banana distribution among collective farm workers is an important topic in public discourse, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens, people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute, and mysterious black helicopters menace farmers to ensure compliance with straitjacketing agricultural policies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Moldovenia's national animal is the Golden Fox, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Moldovenia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Moldovenia was endorsed by The Democracy of West Wirral.
- : Moldovenia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
- : Following new legislation in Moldovenia, mysterious black helicopters menace farmers to ensure compliance with straitjacketing agricultural policies.
- : Moldovenia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Baobab-Bumbaria.
- : Moldovenia was endorsed by The Republic of Androxis.
- : Moldovenia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Blaniotid.
- : Moldovenia was endorsed by The Great Trans Humanist Hotdog of Chungus World.
- : Moldovenia endorsed The Republic of BigITopia2.
- : Following new legislation in Moldovenia, people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Raghallaigh, Aexnidaral, Pirataria, Arvigiel, Le Libertia, Elaeria, Katkasistan, Liveropolis, Lethen, Zakanda, Voxum Mortalum, Arqhua, Acapais, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, United-Marrshmallows, Free Rosabell, Brickfield, Poquaoi, Polgaria, Kroll Union, Eloscape, Union Lysk, Mancheseva City, South Eastern Centralia, Old Aweic Wirs, Ipsonasia, Dat Countreh, Gooblaria, Purgitz, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Caleban, Twilight Ways, The Democratic Peoples, Bolger, Sparhawkia, Off God Islands, Clialaad, Greatnessity City, Zangc, Terra Potestatem, Volkovica, Liberepublia, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Desrouleaux, Emastalia, Darizaa, Xuxetu, Morongia, Uniarq, Salxeburg, and 22 others.Anachnu, Caffeinated, New Peoples Empire, Murden, Purple Ruthenia, Spirtannia, Federal Republic of Respondia, Ikheria, Saarland-Niederbayern, The United Peoples of Centrism, The Eurasian Revolution Front, Thurston, Upper Prestina, Bellcon, Deathfall, Mikkazuki, Precisely Nothing, Kingdom of Stargard, Chungus World, Androxis, Baobab-Bumbaria, and West Wirral.