|Leader||Supreme Chancellor Endelezo|
The United States of Moltisia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Supreme Chancellor Endelezo with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, keen interest in outer space, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 2.341 billion Moltisians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nottingham. The average income tax rate is 48.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Moltisian economy, worth 219 trillion Kingstons a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Woodchip Exports, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 93,855 Kingstons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend, religious education is a new government priority, the Grinder at Fat Sal's Deli and Recycling Center is a national institution, and park rangers perform full-body searches on suspected fungus smugglers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Moltisia's national animal is the Golden Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Moltisia's influence in The Allied Nations rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Moltisia's influence in The Allied Nations rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Moltisia's influence in The Allied Nations rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Moltisia published "EXECUTIVE ORDER 122" (Factbook: Legislation).
- : Moltisia published "Royal Proclamation to be Approved By The Senate of The United States of Moltisia" (Factbook: Legislation).
- : Moltisia removed Executive authority from the WA Delegate in The United States Of Moltisia.
- : Moltisia's influence in The Allied Nations fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".
- : Following new legislation in Moltisia, park rangers perform full-body searches on suspected fungus smugglers.
- : Following new legislation in Moltisia, the Grinder at Fat Sal's Deli and Recycling Center is a national institution.
- : Following new legislation in Moltisia, religious education is a new government priority.