The Democratic Republic of Monezambique is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Pinuno with a fair hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, national health service, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 4.549 billion Monezambiqueans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Libertad. The average income tax rate is 30.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Monezambiquean economy, worth 845 trillion tararas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 185,758 tararas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
Abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals, army rations are served on silver platters, there's no cure or sympathy for the common cold, and people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy. Crime is totally unknown. Monezambique's national animal is the bleeding iguana, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, there's no cure or sympathy for the common cold.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, army rations are served on silver platters.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals.
- : Monezambique voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Monezambique voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, exports are stamped with "made by the invisible hand you commies".
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, according to the latest national census as many as two-thirds of the respondents possibly consider 'violet' their favorite color.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, cash-strapped politicians frequently host bake sales to fund their campaigns.
Endorsements Received: 80 » VW53Aland, Wiranath, H-Zhena, Axdel, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Pakitsk, Am Echad, Kilkire, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Socialist Holy American Empire, La xinga, Dragons Blood, A Slanted Black Stripe, Marrabuk, Kyrloth, Rhealaliit, East Malaysia, Roliganistan, Rainbow Vests, Interdimensional Waifus, Asendavia, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Kalaratri, Greater New Cassandra, Lingu, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Neptunian Military Administration, New Leganes, Euricanis, BuciLand, Oofery, Coruh, Modra, Kublam, FreedomIand, Acronis, Nevertopia, Clarence-Voslage, Wakeopolis, and 30 others.Debluu, Tassirion, Zeiberland, ArenaC, Azureano, CheeseBurrito, Dravida India, Arunika, Layngderfleethe, Sunsistan, Lorrana, Wallenburg, Eastern Alksearia, North Bernia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Jove Mahmo, Servants of Gizmo, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Fellon, Spiruvania, From New World, Eagle Crest, Pirnovo, Tierra Fuego, Veterans Association, Maricentria, Northern Celavon, Aquyia, and Dermsie area.