The Federal Republic of Monteconstance is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Xavien with an even hand, and notable for its aversion to nipples, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 2.186 billion Monteconstanceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Monteconstance City. The average income tax rate is 31.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Monteconstancean economy, worth 358 trillion credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 163,922 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
New pests have been imported into Monteconstance, the government is well known for declaring war on other countries for suspected slights, religious turf wars have caused frustrated police to pray for divine intervention, and corrupt Party bureaucrats are being voted out of office in overwhelming numbers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Monteconstance's national animal is the eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Matrixian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Monteconstance was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Monteconstance, corrupt Party bureaucrats are being voted out of office in overwhelming numbers.
- : Monteconstance was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Monteconstance, religious turf wars have caused frustrated police to pray for divine intervention.
- : Monteconstance endorsed The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Monteconstance was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Following new legislation in Monteconstance, the government is well known for declaring war on other countries for suspected slights.
- : Following new legislation in Monteconstance, new pests have been imported into Monteconstance.
- : Monteconstance was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Following new legislation in Monteconstance, the crispy fried liver of an eagle is prized as a tasty treat by vagrants.
Endorsements Received: 83 » VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Rhealaliit, Libertanny, BearStackof2015, Axdel, Kangarawa, Hizuru, Talitoa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Stanisiti, Wiranath, Matdor, Firenation91, Dragons Blood, Eagas, Brethren, Wallenburg, A Slanted Black Stripe, Davinhia, Tuvaltastan, United China Nation, Marrabuk, La xinga, East Malaysia, Kyrloth, Someseni, Am Echad, Ridann, The Militarius Imperium, Evrigenis, Roliganistan, Rainbow Vests, The Three States of Fortuna, Unger under over, Elejamie, Imperial Akatsuki, Slys Paws, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Headpat Central, Adavan, Goodnamesarerare, Merlovich, Interdimensional Waifus, Great Algerstonia, Rage Mage, Sedequia, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, and 33 others.Stellar Colonies, Modra, Tretrid, Bermadia, Quinto Piano, Lingu, Ripsylvania, Acronis, Staynes, BuciLand, The Eternal Land of Jong, Generousity, Raunch, Greater New Cassandra, Aivintis, Jakubonia, Eudinity, Technocratic Tagalog, Mays Austrian Nation, Sokala, Oofery, Didusland, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Tseriesiscoming, FreedomIand, TM-Jesselton, Filipopol, Rythawelerzi, A mean old man, Coruh, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, and Refuge Isle.