The Federation of Montserrat Republic is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its keen interest in outer space, digital currency, and compulsory vegetarianism. The compassionate, democratic population of 270 million Montserrat Republicians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alessandra. The average income tax rate is 69.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Montserrat Republician economy, worth 21.6 trillion pounds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is 79,901 pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is mandatory to learn evolution in schools, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend, from the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in Montserrat Republic, and the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Montserrat Republic's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Montserrat Republic, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita.
- : Following new legislation in Montserrat Republic, from the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in Montserrat Republic.
- : Following new legislation in Montserrat Republic, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend.
- : Montserrat Republic was endorsed by The Imperial Confederation of New Volta.
- : Montserrat Republic endorsed The Imperial Confederation of New Volta.
- : Montserrat Republic endorsed The Emirate of Itianr Arazia.
- : Following new legislation in Montserrat Republic, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- : Following new legislation in Montserrat Republic, voting is voluntary.
- : Montserrat Republic was endorsed by The Republic of Oimatsu.
- : Montserrat Republic endorsed The Democratic Republic of Slateston.
Endorsements Received: 70 » My Nation, Gufand, Tricastinie, Xurisha, Narvatus, Fine Television Programming, Sulivannia, Pathon, Grand Abaco, Terrarum, Emaha, South Asiania, Tigerania, Hetairaea, Jitstess, Laidir, The Aaronian Reich, Gabeopolis, Ulymein, New Collieland, Underwater Sovereignties, Doctors Orvos, Damerloodds, Novostia, Rokandia, The Nation of JH, Tylil, Sparsdan, Red Foxia, LWAZI, Phoenician State, Republic of Arstotska, Zedyeg, Tenionistland, Alitani, Syrisia, Moka Pamplemousses, Josskaland, Gono3lan, Amaryllisia, Ramokee, Brezi, Soudjourne, Edisos, Rakkene, EileanDonan, Decitealis, Tan Talaba, Eluthania, Alphabeth, and 20 others.Heinricherstein, Archargentina, Minas Motus, Joergen, Arktown Island, Saint Beth Cron Antonia, Indigoja, BellaJelly, Literian, Skaitan, La Montevideo, People of Nolan, BBoss, The Republic of Awesometopia, Stmagos, OF Arian Hellas, Palmland Islands, Mapperdonia, Oimatsu, and New Volta.