The Rogue Nation of Mordus Legion is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, smutty television, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed population of 421 million Legion Citizens have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Welfare, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 35.3%.
The Mordus Legionian economy, worth 22.7 trillion ISKS a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Gambling, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 54,000 ISKS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's air force consists of strongly-worded letters folded into paper airplanes, workers have seized control of the economy, Eagle sanctuaries have been taken over by hydraulic fracturing sites, and it's a hard-knock life for the orphans doing factory work for a pittance. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mordus Legion's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mordus Legion was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Loutsland.
- : Mordus Legion was endorsed by The Republic of Zumlandia.
- : Mordus Legion was endorsed by The United Regions of Glurponia.
- : Mordus Legion was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Kobagia.
- : Mordus Legion was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Mordus Legion was endorsed by The Beerpublic of Joodey.
- : Mordus Legion was endorsed by The Republic of Ttopa.
- : Following new legislation in Mordus Legion, it's a hard-knock life for the orphans doing factory work for a pittance.
- : Following new legislation in Mordus Legion, Eagle sanctuaries have been taken over by hydraulic fracturing sites.
- : Following new legislation in Mordus Legion, workers have seized control of the economy.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Territorio di Nessuno, Alunya, Corfad, Shibutani, Shin-Hachioji, El Fiji Grande, Sinelona, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Omnistria, The Rhein States, Shadowrik, Peldorn, Spartoptia, Great Bights Mum, Unimaginable Doom, Yaorozu, Guslantis, Ethnon, Egalico, Sunto, PlanetPunk, Kwaj, Black Templares, United Draconia, Uganda Knuckles UK, Plangainer, North Bratislava, Dar es Saalam, Koda-Land, Bayern-Straubing, Siwale, Trillius, Notyoutopia, Frances Francis the First of France, Novare Res, Maott, Steampunk Ariel, Jasminlandia, Steraz, Haor Chall, Sheldanada, Napnomadia, Tappan Hills, Acrabinnia, Ejhsa, Wineclaw, Guer Aike, Saturns Edge, New Pruessen, Federation Terra Australis, and 54 others.Pallaith, Sundred, Holy Oranz, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Kasazzastan, Ibiscaton, Unsophisticate, Selfgradatude, Sil Dorsett, Q w e r t y, Dreadton, Buckerino, Liberum Mundi, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, Valhalla123, Torakuen, The United States of Romania, Newpromisedland, 1 very fast endotarter, Aratani, New Bremerton, Pasargad, Yummy Blubber, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, General COE, Niradans, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Amauri, Castle Federation, Noahs Second Country, Former English Colony, Votak Matim, Test for a new hope, North Altatude, The Black Cathedral, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Elder Realms, Loli County, Xentherida, Constantinolia, Justanistan, Eriadni, Makersaulache, Wilkshire, Joodey, Kobagia, Glurponia, Zumlandia, and Loutsland.