The Republic of Morixia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 399 million Morixians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 13.5%.
The strong Morixian economy, worth 24.3 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Basket Weaving, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 60,830 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
It is said that a Morixian woman's work is never done, panels from bankrupt rooftop solar companies are used as props for sci-fi B-movies, women across the country are tying the knot, and Morixia has designated Morixia City as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Morixia's national animal is the buffalo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Morixia's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Following new legislation in Morixia, Morixia has designated Morixia City as its capital city.
- : Morixia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Morixia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Morixia, women across the country are tying the knot.
- : Morixia was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Kachikawawa.
- : Morixia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : Morixia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Republic of Osea.
- : Morixia was endorsed by The Sovereign Commonwealth of Evertopia.
- : Morixia was endorsed by The Void of Dustwind.