The Republic of Morixia is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 799 million Morixians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 18.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Morixian economy, worth 45.8 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Cheese Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 57,352 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
It is said that a Morixian woman's work is never done, panels from bankrupt rooftop solar companies are used as props for sci-fi B-movies, women across the country are tying the knot, and Morixia has designated Morixia City as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Morixia's national animal is the buffalo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Morixia's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Morixia's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Morixia's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Morixia was refounded in Balder.
- : Morixia ceased to exist in 10000 Islands.
- : Morixia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Free Las Pinas.
- : Morixia was endorsed by The Holy and Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium.
- : Morixia was endorsed by The Republic of Wysrod.
- : Morixia was endorsed by The Lacking of HumanSanity.
- : Morixia was endorsed by The United Republics of Northern Nivaria.