|Leader||Leto II Atreides|
|Faith||The God Emperor|
The Holy Empire of Muad-Dib is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Leto II Atreides with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.113 billion Fremen hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arrakis. The average income tax rate is 74.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Fremen economy, worth 177 trillion Melanges a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 159,456 Melanges, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Companies flee the nation rather than pay their fair share of taxes, police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay, and the government has spent days debating the merits of a petition calling for a ban on sporks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Muad-Dib's national animal is the Shai-Hulud, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The God Emperor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, the government has spent days debating the merits of a petition calling for a ban on sporks.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records.
- : Muad-Dib was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, companies flee the nation rather than pay their fair share of taxes.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, truancy levels are on the rise ever since school registers were banned.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, snap elections are called over every minor impasse.
- : Muad-Dib voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Muad-Dib voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
Endorsements Received: 47 » Bhang Bhang Duc, DiscGolfLand, Cro Magnon, Fujai, Dilber, Nieubasria, Westwind, Gracelantia, Mediobogdum, Wickedly evil people, Pandaland II, Papercuts and Skittles, Hamburg Neo, Giovanniland, Thyrall, Kisovec, Kittenlicious, Greg Tucker, Ingentis Novus, Twisted Duality, Greynne, Shaktirajya, Glorious Existence, Orcatortugs, Wellington Bingbong, Eastern Bahia, Lodiberdade, Schantan, Zoran, Weratt, Constantinopolisia, The Free States of Gotham, Mathematania, The Anti-Social Socialists, Tropical Isles, Fuentana, Comia Noracon, Atheist States of Philippines, Sensorland, Oronia, Nas Crustium, Mirchusko, Sindria, The North American Assembly, Omskin, New Democratic Republic of Russia, and Maria.