The Republic of Mylusch is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its punitive income tax rates, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 571 million Myluschians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 64.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Myluschian economy, worth 26.1 trillion Fryks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 45,685 Fryks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Where there's smoke there's the Myluschian Forestry Department, it's never "just a game" with Myluschian sports fans, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season, and RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mylusch's national animal is the Dingo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mylusch was endorsed by The High Court Justice of Ebonhand.
- : Mylusch was endorsed by The Empire of B H A R A T.
- : Following new legislation in Mylusch, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept.
- : Following new legislation in Mylusch, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : Following new legislation in Mylusch, it's never "just a game" with Myluschian sports fans.
- : Following new legislation in Mylusch, where there's smoke there's the Myluschian Forestry Department.
- : Mylusch was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Gecetesse.
- : Following new legislation in Mylusch, expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets.
- : Following new legislation in Mylusch, convicted murderers are free to walk the streets provided they attend rehabilitation classes.
- : Following new legislation in Mylusch, Maxtopian villagers starve by the time Myluschian officials even file the appropriate paperwork needed to help them.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Hanguk-Nippon, Aumeltopia, Erinor, Anserisa, Madreia, Qvait, Pencil Sharpeners 2, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Amerion, Volaworand, Mapico, Land Without Shrimp, Farengeto, Wehraboos, Bawkie, Kringalia, Qawe, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Xandev, Beepee, South Western Korea, Tsunamy, PenguinPies, Holy Free, Marinho Islands, West Pastafaria, Starsight, Shefino, Compli, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Auphelia, The Filippinas, Corgitopiaa, Kervanosia, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, ChickenDome, Well F, Rhetiaa, The Radanivans, Jennaterra, United States of Vietnam, Tepertopia, Purple Hyacinth, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Rabbitz, Ovkianos, Drugged Monkeys, and 14 others.073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Markla, Jehenna, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Catillos, Myness, Eskvenn, Namhines, Djalia, Gecetesse, B H A R A T, and Ebonhand.