The Constitutional Monarchy of Nacoa Dya is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its national health service, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 459 million Nacoa Dyans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Solbeya. The average income tax rate is 62.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Nacoa Dyan economy, worth 43.9 trillion Guildars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 95,538 Guildars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
A faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park, soldiers are equipped with multi-million Guildar battlesuits, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise, and hospitals are amongst the best-funded in the region. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nacoa Dya's national animal is the Swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nacoa Dya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Nacoa Dya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Nacoa Dya was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Nacoa Dya applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Nacoa Dya resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Nacoa Dya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Nacoa Dya was endorsed by The Illustrious Realm of Samasbhi.
- : Nacoa Dya was endorsed by The Imperial Semi-Democracy of Shnailand.
- : Following new legislation in Nacoa Dya, hospitals are amongst the best-funded in the region.
- : Nacoa Dya lodged a message on the The Pacific Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: None.