The Pristine Blue Waters of Namakan is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 955 million Namakanians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kettle Falls. The average income tax rate is 77.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Namakanian economy, worth 77.7 trillion Greenstones a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Trout Farming. Average income is 81,352 Greenstones, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A byzantine web of conspiracies and secret alliances must be navigated any time legislation is voted upon, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall, the Liberal Progressive and Progressive Liberal parties swear that they have totally different ideologies, and the fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast. Crime is totally unknown. Namakan's national animal is the Lake Trout, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Namakan was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Following new legislation in Namakan, the fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast.
- : Following new legislation in Namakan, the Liberal Progressive and Progressive Liberal parties swear that they have totally different ideologies.
- : Following new legislation in Namakan, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall.
- : Following new legislation in Namakan, a byzantine web of conspiracies and secret alliances must be navigated any time legislation is voted upon.
- : Following new legislation in Namakan, the government has solemnly sworn not to look up other nations' internet browsing history if the favor is returned.
- : Namakan was endorsed by The Republic of Better Indonesia.
- : Namakan was endorsed by The Free Land of Lower Phlebacite.
- : Following new legislation in Namakan, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Namakan endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Santa Falsapais.
Endorsements Received: 120 » Randopian, Kuriko, Wysrod, Itic, Valentian Elysium, Northern Nivaria, Tzo, Ignis Cinere, Evertopia, Zeganas, The Soylent Green Party, Blogotopia, Nooooooooooooooo, New Fania, Anisopterra, Leprechaun Gold, Lamborghini Murcielago, Old Atlantica, Krystalveil, Dustwind, Seranis, Coreras, Grungerock, New Suwa, Drewish, Kierekiko, Palman, Rwikida, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Karlando, Tangora, Ehrgeizig, Rahatalia, Lacuna, Eppur, Eames, Kyrizstanislav, The Snake Brotherhood, South-Western Lanitichinadamper, Haivon, Iontan, Alleida, Nogalacia, Kebecois, Xemja, Waitiki, Slaytania, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Chocolate Coookies, Republic of Nutella, and 70 others.Teabagia, Vones Monourakal, Juiulia, Zopciria, The Republic of Osea, Kachikawawa, Final Universal Order, Saybel, Eist, Tol Elenna, City of Saint Nicolas, Isentran, Terra Royaume, Grimmywelsh, Medetas, PYT, Arctic Coalition, AciaciaMont, Haxx Isles, Republic of Karskarovyt, Chip Skylark, Hellstep, United North American Islands, Anarchals, The Parandeam, The Pipiles, Transvolcanic, Islands of Czechia, Nilveroe, Ascended Union, Seantonia, Zyrcrestia, Tamsalin, Solsevara, West Whale, Far New Zum, Asakraka, Liberdon, Anollasia, Aspistania, The Galactic RepubIlic, Sastaora, Creeptopia, Ali Faridi, Novegia, Flying Eagles, Canthos, AliEN A, QuazaFire, Acvilsol, Mastodonia, Ariree, Snakeden, Leyarts, St Lennys Island, Santa Pace, Anigeto, Arkerinia, Tapperhed, Athontia, Vill Send, Keswickholt, Bailsland, Zog Imperialis, Northern African Sahara, Achiotopia, Lesbi, Lower Phlebacite, Better Indonesia, and Lisokyo.