The Federal Republic of Narancia is a very large, pleasant nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 138 million Narancians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 9.3%.
The strong Narancian economy, worth 7.60 trillion Leones a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 55,083 Leones, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Protestors are soaking piles of Leones in blood to make a point about government incomes and the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas. Crime is relatively low. Narancia's national animal is the Cervus Elaphus, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Narancia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry and Largest Mining Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Narancia, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas.
- : Following new legislation in Narancia, protestors are soaking piles of Leones in blood to make a point about government incomes.
- : Narancia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector and the Top 10% for Most Primitive.
- : Narancia's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Narancia altered its national flag.
- : Narancia was founded in The North Pacific.