The Autonomous Region of Narcizy is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Philip with a fair hand, and renowned for its infamous sell-swords. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 3.686 billion Narcizyians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Flouver. The average income tax rate is 37.2%.
The strong Narcizyian economy, worth 226 trillion Rings a year, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Furniture Restoration, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 61,548 Rings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
An aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, young people crowd pizza parlors praying to 'The Supreme Pizza, His Immaculate Munchiness', and innocent defendants often plead guilty for fear of receiving a much harsher sentence before jury. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Narcizy's national animal is the Parrot, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Narcizy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Narcizy was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Narcizy's influence in Atlantic rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Narcizy's influence in Atlantic fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- : Narcizy's influence in Atlantic rose from "Diplomat" to "Auxiliary".
- : Narcizy's influence in Atlantic rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Narcizy altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Narcizy, innocent defendants often plead guilty for fear of receiving a much harsher sentence before jury.
- : Following new legislation in Narcizy, young people crowd pizza parlors praying to 'The Supreme Pizza, His Immaculate Munchiness'.
- : Narcizy was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".