The Comfy plushy 🐳 of Narwhal is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Koholaliʻiliʻi with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 5.434 billion Narwhals enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Atlantis. The average income tax rate is 75.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Narwhal economy, worth 311 trillion fish a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 57,298 fish, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Koholaliʻiliʻi is frequently seen begging critics to stop insulting the government, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly, same-sex marriages are increasingly common, and teachers are skilled at leaving no evidence of child cruelty. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Narwhal's national animal is the narwhal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Cetaceanic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Narwhal was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Narwhal was endorsed by The Democratic States of Blueea.
- : Narwhal changed its national leader to "Koholaliʻiliʻi".
- : Narwhal voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Narwhal endorsed The Republic of Nivla.
- : Narwhal endorsed The Matriarchy of Callilini.
- : Narwhal endorsed The Communal States of Medecion.
- : Narwhal endorsed The Republic of The North Aral Sea.
- : Narwhal endorsed The Democratic States of Blueea.
- : Narwhal voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
Endorsements Received: 44 » Sylh Alanor, Melenavenia, Chacapoya, UwUsberg, Junitaki-cho, New Filippe, Michelland, Elenaraghaenaris, Kallictora, Cadenzana, Floofybit, Nekhuser-Ra, Tre Bia Land, Laisou, Tovenia, Nottinghaven, Ergenstien, Liphia, Cidaris, Araine, Pantala and Pyrrhia, Nerdy Tangent, Golden gateway, Atiomia, Ideotopia, Typica, Sueloc, Indimu, Republic of Central Darfur, Lower French Gregballs, Ellamaa, Turtle Island Coalition, Vystrania, Imbault, Kariforunia, Fracoda, Charcuterie, Valdonland, Parapollacis, Koayo, Feu de Glace, Bapaving, Coutdown, and Ciumbuleuit-Bandung.