The Rogue Nation of NDG is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, rampant corporate plagiarism, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 937 million NDGians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of NDG City. The average income tax rate is 24.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming NDGian economy, worth 94.8 trillion bitcoins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Uranium Mining, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 101,202 bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Photos of picturesque coastal buildings are set against a backdrop of smokestacks and ship hulls, there's a big brother in every prison, teddy bears and pajamas have replaced briefcases and suits in NDG's offices, and blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. NDG's national animal is the Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : NDG was endorsed by The Glorious People's Republic of Integria.
- : NDG was endorsed by The Republic of Novum Sina.
- : NDG was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Vanbella.
- : NDG voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Following new legislation in NDG, blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic.
- : Following new legislation in NDG, teddy bears and pajamas have replaced briefcases and suits in NDG's offices.
- : Following new legislation in NDG, there's a big brother in every prison.
- : Following new legislation in NDG, photos of picturesque coastal buildings are set against a backdrop of smokestacks and ship hulls.
- : Following new legislation in NDG, the nation is a world leader in martyrs per capita.
- : Following new legislation in NDG, people talk about things being better when men were men.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Amerion, Corgitopiaa, Hanguk-Nippon, Jehenna, Qvait, The Worst army of, Madreia, Aumeltopia, PenguinPies, New Briantown, Midand, Laamiva, Bleakfoot, Concrete Slab, North Prusia, Avia Lavanda, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Nova Montron, Auphelia, Wehraboos, Madhonia, Luddinlande, The Solar System Scope, Tsvetania, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Curlyhoward, Si-topia, Nowa Europa, The United Expanse, Barabarom, Tsunamy, Centristvill, Bear Connors Paradiso, Kiasu-ism, Three Rivia Levr, ChickenDome, Darakin, Andinla, Enplatia, Noire Denholm, Utondara, Velarin, Sandaoguo, Seliyan progressive Islands, Theorin, Ralphburg, Rebel-topia, and 46 others.Gonrati, Farengeto, Volaworand, Vincent Field, Catillos, Nueva Alta California, Eastern Nyan, Escevola, St Oaks, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Uncastania, FreeFishers, The Filippinas, Linguiniland, House Ahsanul, Sedunn, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Avalonica, Merevane, Philippinia, Aidenfieeld, Tepertopia, Felawndia, Qawe, Kandorith, Phanama, Kricivk, Holy Free, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Occitanica, Ovkianos, Zataras, Klobitien, Kaoia, Alfama, Ofaria, Marinho Islands, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Transtemporal Shifts, Bod Wareenaland, Vanbella, Novum Sina, and Integria.