|Leader||Sagiri and Tanya von Hoffmahn|
The Triple Monarchy of Necerierra is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Sagiri and Tanya von Hoffmahn with an even hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, keen interest in outer space, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 6.273 billion Necerierrans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Education, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hoffmahn. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 40.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Necerierran economy, worth a remarkable 1,942 trillion Regas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an amazing 309,684 Regas, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,918,322 per year while the poor average 21,570, a ratio of 88.9 to 1.
Aggressive promotion of global warming puts polar bears on thin ice, city rooftops are pockmarked with the shattered remains of high velocity delivery drones, going on a diet invalidates your passport, and surfers ride tsunamis of record height and toxicity. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Necerierra's national animal is the Cat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Jingoism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Necerierra's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Necerierra's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Necerierra was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Necerierra's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Necerierra was refounded in Osiris.
- : Necerierra ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Necerierra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Necerierra was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector and Highest Average Incomes.
- : Necerierra's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Necerierra relocated from Balder to The North Pacific.