|Currency||State Varying Notes and Freedom Bills|
The Allied States of Nesshhinn is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, prohibition of alcohol, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 531 million Nesshhinnians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Getton. The average income tax rate is 30.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Nesshhinni economy, worth 52.0 trillion State Varying Notes and Freedom Bills a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Retail. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 97,896 State Varying Notes and Freedom Bills, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
The mood of raunchy movies is often ruined by the sound of babies crying, claiming that "my cousin said it was legal" is a common courtroom defense, the number of students attending university has reached a record high, and basket-weaving is the nation's latest fad. Crime is well under control. Nesshhinn's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nesshhinn was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector and the Top 10% for Most Primitive.
- : Nesshhinn voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Nesshhinn, basket-weaving is the nation's latest fad.
- : Following new legislation in Nesshhinn, the number of students attending university has reached a record high.
- : Nesshhinn endorsed The Confederation of Bellcon.
- : Nesshhinn was endorsed by The Confederation of Bellcon.
- : Following new legislation in Nesshhinn, claiming that "my cousin said it was legal" is a common courtroom defense.
- : Nesshhinn voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Nesshhinn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Following new legislation in Nesshhinn, the mood of raunchy movies is often ruined by the sound of babies crying.
Endorsements Received: 92 » South Eastern Centralia, Mancheseva City, Raghallaigh, Pirataria, Off God Islands, Eloscape, Purgitz, Le Libertia, Twilight Ways, Purple Ruthenia, Poquaoi, New Peoples Empire, Trackeendy, Clialaad, Mikkazuki, Lethen, Bolger, Betelguesa, Liveropolis, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Serpahima, Bethania, Acapais, Igueranel, The Democratic Peoples, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Saarkon, Mousa Liberty, Trollfaceia, United Kingdoms of Redania, Free Rosabell, Ipsonasia, United-Marrshmallows, Troph Evinia, Akeland, Zangc, Polgaria, Arvigiel, Gooblaria, Mutualist American Republics, Terra Potestatem, The Tugboat Complex, --Neo-America--, Volkovica, Abassyia, Liberepublia, Greatnessity City, Vaioretta, Aexnidaral, Nivgrad, and 42 others.Elaeria, Vesperum, Voxum Mortalum, Vlazinova, Estingberg, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Salxeburg, Saarland-Niederbayern, Uniarq, Veritatis, Desrouleaux, Cortlandt Manor, Tital Mania, Agapetopia, Fox-Wolf Unions, The United Islands of Knossos, Emastalia, Zintibia, Chungus World, Illangdonall, Gulibia, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Murden, Clan MacNeal, The Vereenigde Oostindiche Compagnie, Ikheria, Damnlandia, Upper Prestina, Verteger, Malashaan Colony, The United Peoples of Centrism, Maowi, Caffeinated, Sagehills, New Sosnowiec, Deathfall, Pyrhus, Zaeka, Envielle, Brickfield, Kingdom of Stargard, and Bellcon.