The Holy Empire of Nevertopia is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 392 million Nevecians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nevertopia. The average income tax rate is 51.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Nevecian economy, worth 30.8 trillion Leprechaun golds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Trout Farming, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 78,666 Leprechaun golds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists visit Nevertopia to mass-moon Nevecian politicians, officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists, internet sites are legally unable to stop their users from posting pornography, and the skeletons of lost tourists litter the ground of the Great Nevecian Desert. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nevertopia's national animal is the monster cow, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nevertopia was endorsed by The Free Land of Reschaters.
- : Following new legislation in Nevertopia, the skeletons of lost tourists litter the ground of the Great Nevecian Desert.
- : Following new legislation in Nevertopia, internet sites are legally unable to stop their users from posting pornography.
- : Nevertopia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Nevertopia, officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists.
- : Nevertopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Nevertopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Nevertopia endorsed The Skavendom of Grey Haven of Tauraucania.
- : Nevertopia endorsed The Free Land of Reschaters.
- : Nevertopia endorsed The United Federation of Monix.
Endorsements Received: 63 » The Militarius Imperium, Republic of Berzerkistan, Euricanis, United China Nation, BuciLand, Rainbow Vests, Greater New Cassandra, Modra, Chria Deau, Konouj, Someseni, Technocratic Tagalog, Santa Dystopia, Coruh, Order of the saint Dumas, Artonin, Wiranath, Gyp Land, Roliganistan, Seri Tai Republic, Dratava, Servants of Gizmo, BTProductions, West Akhzaristan, Lyontisia, New Liberitad, Unger under over, New Leganes, Pakitsk, La xinga, Iodinia, Noreds Thereneuthene, Zukchiva, Elejamie, Layngderfleethe, Mays Austrian Nation, Shavara, Warren democracy, H-Zhena, Ripsylvania, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Harro Waarudho, Alderaciea, North Insomnia, Tshana, Asendavia, Chubaka, New South Hope, Urimel, Upper Ellisse, and 13 others.Blobbo, Survivoristan, Adavan, Wizardonia, A Slanted Black Stripe, BearStackof2015, ReeK, Trulu, Evrigenis, Hokolokia, Brotherland, Monix, and Reschaters.