The Empire of New Barca is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Dios Rey with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, keen interest in outer space, and frequent executions. The compassionate, hard-working population of 1.039 billion New Barcaians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Law & Order, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hannipol. The average income tax rate is 36.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong New Barcan economy, worth 64.3 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 61,905 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Construction workers evacuate work sites after finding sharp rocks on the ground, Dios Rey has just been declared ruler of New Barca in an international press conference, ten-year-olds regularly found their own political parties, and over a third of the seats in sports stadiums have been removed to make room for female-only commodes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Barca's national animal is the Black Rhino, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Barca's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : New Barca's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : New Barca was refounded in Balder.
- : New Barca ceased to exist in The East Pacific.
- : New Barca was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : New Barca was endorsed by The Federation of Ephem.
- : New Barca was endorsed by The Vizier and Sam of New Leganes.
- : New Barca was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Horn of Havenkaap.
- : New Barca was endorsed by The Republic of Virgoliaendorses.
- : New Barca was endorsed by The N-Day Noob of Oofery.