|Capital||Santiago Del Nuevo|
The Free Land of New Chili is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Benjamin Bianchi with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, ubiquitous missile silos, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.957 billion New chilites hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Santiago Del Nuevo. The average income tax rate is 41.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse New Chilian economy, worth 131 trillion nueva pesos a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 67,151 nueva pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Billions of nueva pesos are being poured into a space program, Aitheism has been named as New Chili's national religion, Benjamin Bianchi is too busy listening to praise to get any work done, and coffee-addicted citizens look forward to baristas getting their name wrong at local coffee shops. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Chili's national animal is the andean condor, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Aitheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Chili was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather and Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : New Chili voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : New Chili voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : New Chili was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : New Chili voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right To Secure Digital Communication".
- : New Chili was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : New Chili lodged a message on the Confederacy of Allied States Regional Message Board.
- : New Chili voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend 1 very fast endotarter".
- : Following new legislation in New Chili, coffee-addicted citizens look forward to baristas getting their name wrong at local coffee shops.
- : New Chili voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Assemble".