|Leader||Grand Marshal Arkady Bulgakov|
The Republic of New Democratic Republic of Russia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Grand Marshal Arkady Bulgakov with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, public floggings, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 16.42 billion New Russians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Education, Industry, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moscow. The average income tax rate is 96.7%.
The frighteningly efficient New Russian economy, worth a remarkable 7,417 trillion Rubles a year, is fairly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 451,747 Rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
People are often woken up by rubbish music, you're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence, fresh food is a thing of the past due to onerous testing standards, and cruel and unusual punishments are being crowdsourced. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Democratic Republic of Russia's national animal is the werewolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Russian Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Democratic Republic of Russia was endorsed by The Republic of Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.
- : New Democratic Republic of Russia was endorsed by The Empire of Rajtech.
- : New Democratic Republic of Russia was endorsed by The Free Land of Keggland.
- : New Democratic Republic of Russia was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Glorious Existence.
- : New Democratic Republic of Russia was endorsed by The Hand Rolled Holey Smokes of Av Libertas Vindex.
- : New Democratic Republic of Russia endorsed The Floridaman of Zoran.
- : New Democratic Republic of Russia endorsed The Prison State of Lothundy.
- : Following new legislation in New Democratic Republic of Russia, cruel and unusual punishments are being crowdsourced.
- : Following new legislation in New Democratic Republic of Russia, fresh food is a thing of the past due to onerous testing standards.
- : Following new legislation in New Democratic Republic of Russia, you're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Mirchusko, Archonina, Condonohia, Comia Noracon, Shaktirajya, Westwind, Fujai, Wickedly evil people, Gryphonian Alliance, Kisovec, Papercuts and Skittles, Liberillia, Kittenlicious, Divina Patriae, Crazy Waters, Sensorland, Holmani, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Atheist States of Philippines, The Undivided, Pandaland II, Probablynotverygoodistan, Marina Nova, Constantinopolisia, Akshireuya, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Kiensu, Einherfell, Nieubasria, Moriari, Arvladma, IndyCar Racing, New Belia, Default Dances, Marshalia, Nas Crustium, Anuubis, Volkason, Willow Gate, Fallen Iron Duke, Grand Republic of the Sun, Professor thomas, Giovanniland, Torkiuistan, Samueliebox, Gracelantia, Isle Royale, and 36 others.Dilber, Leukogeras, Psikuta, Hamburg Neo, Orson Welles, BIteland, Aldesport, Yaspica, Forcaforta, Xicqy, Rowdy, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Ostrogothaland, Mackieron, San Mazer, The First Earth Empire, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Schlesien-Galizien, Nertom, Lodiberdade, Weratt, North South Westoria, Plarland Amex, Valentibus, Dictator s, Meone, The Anti-Social Socialists, Zoran, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, Glorious Existence, Keggland, Rajtech, and Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.