|Leader||Arya The Great and Holy|
The Queendom of New Fanada is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Arya The Great and Holy with an iron fist, and remarkable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.641 billion New Fanadans are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hilton. The average income tax rate is 50.8%.
The frighteningly efficient New Fanadan economy, worth 150 trillion Direses a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 91,493 Direses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
A citizen who thinks a slave is a deadbeat is entitled to make the descriptor literally true, autumn landscape paintings feature men stripping leaves from bare branches with a vacuum, the population's jaw muscles put sharks to shame, and the entire entry for New Fanada in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Fanada's national animal is the Dire Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Aryaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Fanada lodged a message on the TWC Parliament Regional Message Board.
- : New Fanada was endorsed by The Holy English Barony of The Socialist Republic of Astrakhan.
- : New Fanada's influence in The Wolf Clan rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : New Fanada was endorsed by The Paradigm Shift of Hipsters With Airpods.
- : New Fanada endorsed The Paradigm Shift of Hipsters With Airpods.
- : New Fanada was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : New Fanada voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
- : Following new legislation in New Fanada, the entire entry for New Fanada in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless'.
- : New Fanada endorsed Puetavisa.
- : New Fanada was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.