|Leader||The Triumvirate of the Executive Counsel|
The Theocracy of New Hevania is a huge, orderly nation, ruled by The Triumvirate of the Executive Counsel with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 775 million Hevanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, moralistic government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Spirituality, and Industry also on the agenda, while International Aid is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arikstoldstadt. The average income tax rate is 51.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving New Hevanian economy, worth 51.4 trillion Herons a year, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 66,343 Herons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Battlefield gains are quickly lost when enemies don't respect a time-out, an epidemic of unpopped kernels causes movie goers to gnash their teeth, former arsonists can be found on local fire brigades, and the justice of New Hevania is considered superior to that of other nations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Hevania's national animal is the White Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Hevania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : New Hevania changed its national leader to "The Triumvirate of the Executive Counsel".
- : Following new legislation in New Hevania, the justice of New Hevania is considered superior to that of other nations.
- : Following new legislation in New Hevania, former arsonists can be found on local fire brigades.
- : Following new legislation in New Hevania, an epidemic of unpopped kernels causes movie goers to gnash their teeth.
- : Following new legislation in New Hevania, battlefield gains are quickly lost when enemies don't respect a time-out.
- : Following new legislation in New Hevania, The Triumvirate of the Executive Counsel has been known to threaten dissenting citizens with a machine gun at press conferences.
- : New Hevania was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : New Hevania endorsed The Commonwealth of Stromia.
- : New Hevania was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Stromia.
Endorsements Received: 70 » Ausvelt, Meropis, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, Abject Ludicrosity, Invernessia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, St Scarlett, Leranditale, Thracia Republic, Walfo, Rivierenland, Republic of Satherland, Jim the Baptist, The Seven Provinces, The New Nordic Union, Regnum Italiae, Galway-Dublin, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Imperium Anglorum, Umeria, Elisabethshagen, Yoannes, Thracia and Crimea, Outer Sparta, Ostermarch, The Champions League, The Scandinavian Realm, Puerto Thelosia, Owlograd, Slavonia and Srijem, NorthPortugal, Soviet Krussia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Prussian-Union, Greater Icelandia, Brakanistan, GanymedEuropa, Northern German Federation, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Shaor, Weltbeherrschung, Wessex and Cornwall, Seims, Dark Matter, Germany Third Reich, Irminsulia, Nuweland, Someseni, Kalifer and Baska, and 20 others.Destyntine, Trixeland, The New Mexican Confederation, Kanokla, The Young Ur, Purgatio, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Valtrona, Nardin, Apabeossie, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, The Kingdom of Denmark, Enway, Berlin and Potsdam, Othenhiem, North of Americas, and Stromia.