The Militaristic Republic of New Military is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by LAU-131 with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, otherworldly petting zoo, and national health service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 2.396 billion New Militants have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Defense, with Administration, Industry, and Education also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Headquarters. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24.8%.
The frighteningly efficient New Militant economy, worth 378 trillion Arms a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 157,984 Arms, with the richest citizens earning 6.3 times as much as the poorest.
It is said that a New Militant woman's work is never done, the New Militant Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances, cinemas play art-house movies to ever-shrinking audiences as film critics rule the industry, and the government builds houses for foreign newcomers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. New Military's national animal is the German Shepherd, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Military was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in New Military, the government builds houses for foreign newcomers.
- : Following new legislation in New Military, cinemas play art-house movies to ever-shrinking audiences as film critics rule the industry.
- : Following new legislation in New Military, the New Militant Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances.
- : Following new legislation in New Military, it is said that a New Militant woman's work is never done.
- : Following new legislation in New Military, most citizens in New Military are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government.
- : New Military endorsed The Grossly Incompetent Nation of Just Vale 2.
- : New Military voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Common Territories".
- : New Military voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Mutually assured destruction".
- : New Military was endorsed by The Grossly Incompetent Nation of Just Vale 2.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Bachtendekuppen, Todd McCloud, A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Someseni, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, Wiranath, Aelitia, The Happian Union, Nazagully, British Calradia, Marrico, Davelands, Fraxhemark, Tim Stark, Pakitsk, Eagas, Socialist Holy American Empire, The Angel of Charity, Ridann, Neruch, Roissyland, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Rhealaliit, Janoobi Jazair, Ravendi, BearStackof2015, Axdel, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Talitoa, Kingdom of Pars, Kilkire, Hizuru, Aleister, Greater Felter, Funkadelia, The United Neo American Union, Opossum Slayer, Kangarawa, and Just Vale 2.