The Kingdom of New Ryloth is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Alexander Matthews with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, complete lack of prisons, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 1.719 billion New Rylothians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rainbow Falls. The average income tax rate is 86.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient New Rylothian economy, worth 233 trillion Pandarens a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 135,596 Pandarens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The election for Alexander Matthews's office's janitor is heating up, every workday begins with group therapy, Tom and Jerry cartoons have cat and mouse resolving their problems with reasoned discussion, and spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Ryloth's national animal is the Giant Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Rainology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Ryloth was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in New Ryloth, spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches.
- : Following new legislation in New Ryloth, Tom and Jerry cartoons have cat and mouse resolving their problems with reasoned discussion.
- : Following new legislation in New Ryloth, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : New Ryloth voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Following new legislation in New Ryloth, the election for Alexander Matthews's office's janitor is heating up.
- : Following new legislation in New Ryloth, nothing gets the party jumping like Alexander Matthews specifying how high.
- : Following new legislation in New Ryloth, third world countries are rich in "I Love Rainbow Falls" t-shirts.
- : Following new legislation in New Ryloth, people accuse the government of being in bed with Big Safety.
- : Following new legislation in New Ryloth, rocket boots and thermal detonators have become standard-issue military gear.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Polgaria, Liberepublia, Raghallaigh, Le Libertia, Murden, Pirataria, Brickfield, Lethen, Zakanda, Coulthos, Purgitz, Aexnidaral, New Peoples Empire, Igueranel, Old Aweic Wirs, Elaeria, United-Marrshmallows, Acapais, Arvigiel, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Troph Evinia, IrisTheFlower, Free Rosabell, Benthamania, Lastovipol, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Trollfaceia, Ipsonasia, Katkasistan, Mousa Liberty, Liveropolis, --Neo-America--, Utopian Earth, Akeland, Mediocrea, Voxum Mortalum, Nippluania, Basement Kitteh, Arqhua, Junkielien, Nivgrad, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, Budraria, Tomaenia, South Eastern Centralia, Greatnessity City, Dat Countreh, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Twilight Ways, and 22 others.The Democratic Peoples, Bolger, Clialaad, Terra Potestatem, Volkovica, North is Better, Desrouleaux, Fox-Wolf Unions, Saarland-Niederbayern, Purple Ruthenia, Ikheria, Federal Republic of Respondia, The United Peoples of Centrism, Mikkazuki, Deathfall, Caffeinated, Kingdom of Stargard, Bellcon, Chungus World, Androxis, Baobab-Bumbaria, and West Wirral.