|Leader||Elected Great Leader Connor|
The United Socialist States of New Schoeneberg is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Elected Great Leader Connor with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate population of 2.149 billion New Schoenebergians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Gasometer. The average income tax rate is 92.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse New Schoenebergian economy, worth 201 trillion Euros a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry. Average income is 93,963 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside, organ donation is compulsory, televisions are often seized to pay for overdue television license fees, and nations that kill a New Schoenebergian can expect a strongly worded letter. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Schoeneberg's national animal is the Kraken, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Schoeneberg was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in New Schoeneberg, nations that kill a New Schoenebergian can expect a strongly worded letter.
- : Following new legislation in New Schoeneberg, televisions are often seized to pay for overdue television license fees.
- : New Schoeneberg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Following new legislation in New Schoeneberg, organ donation is compulsory.
- : New Schoeneberg was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in New Schoeneberg, excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside.
- : Following new legislation in New Schoeneberg, it ain't easy to be green enough to be imported into New Schoeneberg.
- : New Schoeneberg was endorsed by The Republic of The Kies.
- : New Schoeneberg was endorsed by The Freeroaming Folks of Vicken.
Endorsements Received: 103 » The Worst army of, Anserisa, Erinor, Yeldarbsland, Iym Winterless, Marinho Islands, Aumeltopia, Amerion, Qvait, Xandev, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Kandorith, PenguinPies, Corgitopiaa, West Pastafaria, Wehraboos, Auphelia, The Filippinas, Volaworand, Hanguk-Nippon, Bear Connors Paradiso, Kiasu-ism, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Theorin, New Briantown, Kringalia, The United Expanse, Privatore, Farengeto, Oxsania, RestartAll, Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul, Ralphburg, Jehenna, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Myness, Midand, Tsunamy, Concrete Slab, Laamiva, Ebonhand, USNE2018, Aidenfieeld, Tepertopia, Hakk Fiss, Phanama, Holy Free, and 53 others.Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Nowa Europa, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Shefino, Yellunstryer, Belschaft, Rebel-topia, Beepee, Eskvenn, The Imperial Frost Federation, Holota, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Truskawkoland, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Libedistan, Westenhald, Ceutalia, Gonrati, The United Australian States, Ipugao, East Nagaland, Doge Land, Daal Chawwal, Crystal Creation, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Podunkia, Wanoria, Beblahbleblo, Rhetiaa, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, LadyRebels, New Sanet, Solanosco, Danily, Esfalsa, Nyxonia, Vicken, and The Kies.