|Capital||New Udonia City|
|Animal||Western Honey Bee|
The Federation of New Udonia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Federal Chamber with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 4.005 billion Udonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Udonia City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 42.5%.
The frighteningly efficient New Udonian economy, worth 408 trillion Clicks a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is an impressive 102,064 Clicks, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 396,983 per year while the poor average 17,941, a ratio of 22.1 to 1.
Bicyclists are banned from major roads, exiled racists are enjoying their retirement in exotic lands, small shoes often wash up on the beach, and young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Udonia's national animal is the Western Honey Bee, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Secular Spiritualism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in New Udonia, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables.
- : New Udonia endorsed The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : New Udonia was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : New Udonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : New Udonia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in New Udonia, small shoes often wash up on the beach.
- : Following new legislation in New Udonia, exiled racists are enjoying their retirement in exotic lands.
- : New Udonia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Following new legislation in New Udonia, bicyclists are banned from major roads.
- : Following new legislation in New Udonia, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars.
Endorsements Received: 49 » The Soylent Green Party, Creeptopia, Karlando, New Fania, Echocrimsonia, Nooooooooooooooo, Aspistania, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Tapperhed, Northern Nivaria, Oyste, Evonidiche, Lamborghini Murcielago, Free Land of Rebellium, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Dustwind, Isentran, Seantonia, Yakkandiania, Valentian Elysium, Graemania, Ascended Union, Old Tryst, Vill Send, Randopian, Daerou, The Republic of Osea, Krystalveil, Chocolate Coookies, Greenmont Federation, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Evertopia, Xemja, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Lunador, Lite-Brites, AciaciaMont, Armatha, Great Ranges, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Ehrgeizig, Namakan, Liberdon, Lisokyo, and Bortheria.