|Leader||Supreme overlord Nigel|
The Free Land of Nigon is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Supreme overlord Nigel with a fair hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.881 billion Nigonians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nigon. The average income tax rate is 99.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Nigonian economy, worth a remarkable 1,724 trillion Nigon Republics a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 250,615 Nigon Republics, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Online weather reports are predicting five years of glorious sunshine for Nigon, funny-looking kids are stood at the front of the classroom for everybody to point and laugh at, skin-tone prom dresses are more unpopular than ever, and firebombing politicians' offices has become a common way of expressing dissatisfaction. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nigon's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nigon was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Nigon was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Following new legislation in Nigon, firebombing politicians' offices has become a common way of expressing dissatisfaction.
- : Following new legislation in Nigon, skin-tone prom dresses are more unpopular than ever.
- : Following new legislation in Nigon, funny-looking kids are stood at the front of the classroom for everybody to point and laugh at.
- : Following new legislation in Nigon, online weather reports are predicting five years of glorious sunshine for Nigon.
- : Following new legislation in Nigon, citizens are required to report any and all incidents of prayer to their local Religious Affairs Officer.
- : Following new legislation in Nigon, state dairy cow's milk is a shear-thickening fluid that can stop small-caliber bullets.
- : Following new legislation in Nigon, voting is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Nigon, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Am Echad, Wiranath, Rainbow Vests, Kangarawa, Evrigenis, BearStackof2015, Brotherland, Ridann, East Malaysia, Liberstankonia, St Guilders Gate, Roliganistan, Asendavia, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, La xinga, Libertanny, Axdel, Freedomindia, Dragons Blood, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, The Eternal Land of Jong, Lingu, Tretrid, Mays Austrian Nation, Greater New Cassandra, Servants of Gizmo, Imprisoned Freeman, Roissyland, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Nevertopia, Ephem, Modra, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Oofery, Bachtendekuppen, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Castle Federation, and 1 other.Flying Snow.