The Federation of Ninrook is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, ubiquitous missile silos, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 631 million Ninrookians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Noniala. The average income tax rate is 70.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ninrookian economy, worth 74.4 trillion Ninrookian Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Tourism, and Trout Farming. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 117,881 Ninrookian Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise, the lactose-intolerant are force-fed cheese products with predictably gassy results, and it's illegal to exterminate cockroaches. Crime is almost non-existent. Ninrook's national animal is the Seal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ninrook, it's illegal to exterminate cockroaches.
- : Ninrook voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Ninrook voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Following new legislation in Ninrook, the lactose-intolerant are force-fed cheese products with predictably gassy results.
- : Following new legislation in Ninrook, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Ninrook, incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables.
- : Ninrook was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Ninrook, one lone government employee can be seen hunting for the elusive stray white dog.
- : Following new legislation in Ninrook, doctors who mutter "Oh my God" often lose their medical license.
- : Ninrook was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 35 » Dome Artan, Kantobliv, Naasiat Nuna, Waroklion, Kongers, Dreaken, Odredlia, Stateazar, Neo-Arctica, Chad4437457345875353, United Counties of the Midwest, Gregroria, The Southeast Earth, Corydo, Coltick, Aureliusk, The German Kaiserliche Union, Kingdom of Sacento, La Virtaj Homoj, Drawception, New Alsterdam, Nova Avaloniastan, Krackovja, Saxemburg, Zemona, Amir2, Celestial Myriad Charm, Prorescia, Jdjdjd, Firseria, -AMERlCA-, The Doge Clan, Spoela, Deinotopia, and Norderk.