The Emirate of Noffer-Qwok is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The quiet, industrious population of 308 million Noffer-Qwokians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 13.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Noffer-Qwokian economy, worth 11.9 trillion dogecoins a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Gambling, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 38,622 dogecoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Voting for pro-Bigtopian candidates is voluntary, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue", the nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs, and where there's a will there is usually a password manager. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Noffer-Qwok's national animal is the axolotl, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Noffer-Qwok's influence in Entropy fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".
- : Noffer-Qwok applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Noffer-Qwok resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Noffer-Qwok voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Scardino".
- : Noffer-Qwok voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Military Death Penalty Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Noffer-Qwok, where there's a will there is usually a password manager.
- : Following new legislation in Noffer-Qwok, the nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs.
- : Following new legislation in Noffer-Qwok, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue".
- : Following new legislation in Noffer-Qwok, voting for pro-Bigtopian candidates is voluntary.
- : Noffer-Qwok endorsed The Grand Commonwealth of Black Spears.