The Democratic States of Nordic Eurasia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its daily referendums, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 571 million Norsemen have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stockholm. The average income tax rate is 41.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Norse economy, worth 50.8 trillion Marks a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 88,987 Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Group hugs break out during floor votes, airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list, and the nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Nordic Eurasia's national animal is the Reindeer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nordic Eurasia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of ArenaC.
- : Nordic Eurasia was endorsed by The Republic of Maricentria.
- : Nordic Eurasia was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Veterans Association.
- : Nordic Eurasia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Tierra Fuego.
- : Nordic Eurasia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Nordic Eurasia, the nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months.
- : Following new legislation in Nordic Eurasia, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list.
- : Following new legislation in Nordic Eurasia, airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path.
- : Following new legislation in Nordic Eurasia, group hugs break out during floor votes.
- : Following new legislation in Nordic Eurasia, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Debluu, VW53Aland, Pledonia, Pakitsk, Danelaw Scandinavia, The Death Syndicate, Euricanis, Wallenburg, Asendavia, Marrabuk, Brotherland, A mean old man, Gunov, East Malaysia, New Leganes, Modra, Tretrid, Zukchiva, Axdel, Oofery, Shavara, BearStackof2015, Staynes, Lorrana, Santa Dystopia, Eastern Alksearia, North Bernia, LibRight Libertarianism, Holy Alasia Orozen, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Three States of Fortuna, Enlil, Distro-Spartica, Packilvania, Dravida India, Greater Novast, Johor DT, Tea Appreciation, The Kulaata Islands, Acronis, Technocratic Tagalog, Greater New Cassandra, Spiruvania, Universalius, Talitoa, Stellar Colonies, Wiranath, Unger under over, Lyontisia, and 23 others.Elejamie, Volinovia, Layngderfleethe, Pirnovo, Goodnamesarerare, Wakeopolis, Adavan, Ridann, Myehn, Headpat Central, From New World, Rhealaliit, Kagorg Bra Corna, United China Nation, Empire of Dabiristan, Eagle Crest, Ribanzi, Kelssek, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Tierra Fuego, Veterans Association, Maricentria, and ArenaC.