The Republic of Noreds Thereneuthene is a huge, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 260 million Noreds have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Welfare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 18.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Noreds economy, worth 13.2 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 50,938 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens try to ignore gruesome pictures of decaying teeth printed on their soda cans, the government is financing an extremely costly war against malaria, it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom, and students at universities think exercise bikes are pieces of abstract art. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Noreds Thereneuthene's national animal is the Owlbear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Noreds Thereneuthene endorsed The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Noreds Thereneuthene endorsed The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Noreds Thereneuthene endorsed The Artam3vian R3public of Modra.
- : Noreds Thereneuthene endorsed The Holy Blue Free Land of Liberstankonia.
- : Noreds Thereneuthene endorsed The Federation of Republic of Berzerkistan.
- : Noreds Thereneuthene endorsed The Loving and Kind Nation of Oofery.
- : Noreds Thereneuthene endorsed The Holy Santa EndorseLIBERTANNY of Evrigenis.
- : Noreds Thereneuthene voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Noreds Thereneuthene, students at universities think exercise bikes are pieces of abstract art.
- : Following new legislation in Noreds Thereneuthene, it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom.
Endorsements Received: 25 » Peoples Republic of GG, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Staynes, Brotherland, The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, Asendavia, Tretrid, Zukchiva, Stellar Colonies, Ridann, Aivintis, Sokala, Raunch, Mays Austrian Nation, Evrigenis, Oofery, Republic of Berzerkistan, Liberstankonia, Modra, Libertanny, A mean old man, The Atlae Isles, and Nevertopia.