The Republic of Northern Lxnne is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its museums and concert halls and ban on automobiles. The hard-working, devout population of 161 million Northern Lxnnions are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government prioritizes Spirituality, with Law & Order, Education, and Defense also on the agenda, while Industry isn't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 16.2%.
The Northern Lxnnean economy, worth 7.07 trillion Loxeses a year, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 43,885 Loxeses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime, gambling is outlawed, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century, and voting is compulsory. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Northern Lxnne's national animal is the Lynnt, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Northern Lxnne updated the World Factbook entry in Everest.
- : Northern Lxnne created a new poll in Everest: "Judge for Bonding Day 'Cooking With Haresv".
- : Northern Lxnne added the tag "Social" to Everest.
- : Northern Lxnne created a new poll in Everest: "Roleplay Idea 2".
- : Northern Lxnne's influence in Everest fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Northern Lxnne's influence in Everest fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Northern Lxnne's influence in Everest fell from "Hermit" to "Power".
- : The Empire of Northern Everest renamed the office held by Northern Lxnne from "Dispatcher" to "Member" in Everest.
- : The Empire of Northern Everest renamed the office held by Northern Lxnne from "Member" to "Dispatcher" in Everest.
- : The Empire of Northern Everest granted Appearance authority to Northern Lxnne as Member in Everest.