The United Socialist States of Noua Uniune a Republicilor Sovietice is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its pith helmet sales, free-roaming dinosaurs, and complete lack of prisons. The cynical population of 610 million Noua Uniune a Republicilor Sovieticeans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nowy Bukareszt. The average income tax rate is 83.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Noua Uniune a Republicilor Sovieticean economy, worth 42.4 trillion Rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is 69,495 Rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Renaissance frescos are being chiselled off public walls, shoppers have literally had their hands full since plastic bags were banned, the government is suspected of mass disappearing dissidents both at home and abroad, and police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Noua Uniune a Republicilor Sovietice's national animal is the Peacock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Noua Uniune a Republicilor Sovietice, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
- : Following new legislation in Noua Uniune a Republicilor Sovietice, the government is suspected of mass disappearing dissidents both at home and abroad.
- : Following new legislation in Noua Uniune a Republicilor Sovietice, shoppers have literally had their hands full since plastic bags were banned.
- : Following new legislation in Noua Uniune a Republicilor Sovietice, Renaissance frescos are being chiselled off public walls.
- : Noua Uniune a Republicilor Sovietice endorsed The Holy Republic of North Bratislava.
- : Noua Uniune a Republicilor Sovietice endorsed The Dominion of Outer Shenendoah.
- : Following new legislation in Noua Uniune a Republicilor Sovietice, diplomatic fallout tends to be much more dangerous than radioactive fallout.
- : Following new legislation in Noua Uniune a Republicilor Sovietice, the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself.
- : Following new legislation in Noua Uniune a Republicilor Sovietice, cancer rates amongst the richest in society are inexplicably on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Noua Uniune a Republicilor Sovietice, the sound of wooden legs echo throughout Noua Uniune a Republicilor Sovietice after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax.
Endorsements Received: 141 » Orado, Wilkshire, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Aerilia, Ravendi, Libertania Democratica, Dreadton, Hamerica, Great Bights Mum, Dar es Saalam, Guer Aike, Super Girl, Bharathvarsh, Republica Guilleana, Corfad, Yaorozu, Votak Matim, Blyskalia, The Rhein States, Bankowiata, Hardscrabble, Shibutani, Selfgradatude, Koda-Land, Ellbonnia, Notyoutopia, Zzozona, Xagill, Siwale, Lulubellia, Cretox State, Holy Oranz, Dangine, Kragsgale, Svenskskit, Clan Spaniel, Lol2639, Empy, The Tampa Bay Rays, El Fiji Grande, Omnistria, Andexia, Viviser, McMasterdonia, Xyrron, Francois Isidore, Pasargad, Yokciq Empire, North Bratislava, Former English Colony, and 91 others.Sikol, Ethnon, Interdimensional Zone, Territorio di Nessuno, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Figyjharli, Valentine Z, Sundred, Yellops, Aryan Homeland, East Akra, Frances Francis the First of France, Xentherida, TyGerria, BTProductions, Valgarda, Sunto, Draconian Progression, The Jerichowan Country, Maott, Climeria, Chips and Guac, Travislavania, Loutsland, New Lakemba, Steampunk Ariel, Illusia and Neverendia, Sil Dorsett, Kranostav, Zemnaya Svoboda, The Pantheons, New Celoveniortan, Viridiann, Mon Island, Siforpeo, Imperial Pieserged, Cajland, ForestMythal, Seenvorland, Wineclaw, Kazoo Basin, Religioncord, Kromi, Tyirza, Darkmondoria, Defense For The World Assembly, Centrialand, Strongwill, Pallaith, Britle, Wapistan, Planes, Capablanca, Seanat, Tsandonown, Shadowrik, Cereskia, Korean-Joseon, Libvillia, Runeda, Ootasa, Katuda, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, Novremia, Merconitonitopia, Boston Castle, Fraystonia, Simone Republic, Kastonvia, Madjack, Card Kingdom, Sopernia, The Mazur Empire, Nodnarb, Joodey, Andanavia, Bearical, Drueste, Fizban, Nova Arcania, Logovets, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Confederacy of North America, Venicea, Nation1812, Sahriastan, Outer Shenendoah, Lionia, and The Calabash Protectorate.