|Leader||First Marshal Andronikos|
The Grand Militariat Republic of Nova-Columbia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by First Marshal Andronikos with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, public floggings, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, devout population of 6.884 billion Columbians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tiir. The average income tax rate is 69.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nova-Columbian economy, worth a remarkable 1,116 trillion Mazyrs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 162,153 Mazyrs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Many friends and relatives of First Marshal Andronikos have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations, doctors who mutter "Oh my God" often lose their medical license, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop, and police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nova-Columbia's national animal is the Columbian Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Trivere.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nova-Columbia was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Nova-Columbia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Nova-Columbia endorsed The Nostalgic Goose of Zukchiva.
- : Nova-Columbia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Nova-Columbia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Nova-Columbia was endorsed by The Vizier and Sam of New Leganes.
- : Nova-Columbia was endorsed by The Free Land of United Rocky Top.
- : Nova-Columbia was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Horn of Havenkaap.
- : Nova-Columbia was endorsed by The United Introverts of VW53Aland.
- : Nova-Columbia was endorsed by The Republic of Virgoliaendorses.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Wiranath, BearStackof2015, Rainbow Vests, H-Zhena, Mays Austrian Nation, Liberstankonia, La xinga, Ridann, Brotherland, Zukchiva, Merlovich, Santa Dystopia, Tretrid, Evrigenis, Libertanny, Sunsistan, Dragons Blood, A mean old man, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Ephem, Staynes, Oofery, VW53Aland, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, and Flying Snow.