|Leader||First Marshal Andronikos|
The Grand Militariat Republic of Nova-Columbia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by First Marshal Andronikos with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, parental licensing program, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 8.212 billion Columbians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tiir. The average income tax rate is 72.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nova-Columbian economy, worth a remarkable 1,293 trillion Mazyrs a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 157,480 Mazyrs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Many friends and relatives of First Marshal Andronikos have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations, doctors who mutter "Oh my God" often lose their medical license, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop, and police officers that upset their bosses get assigned to 24 hour stakeouts of bike sheds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nova-Columbia's national animal is the Columbian Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Trivere.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nova-Columbia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Tierra Fuego.
- : Nova-Columbia was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Nova-Columbia was endorsed by The Res publica of From New World.
- : Nova-Columbia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Nova-Columbia was endorsed by The Legendary Land of Layngderfleethe.
- : Nova-Columbia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Nova-Columbia was endorsed by The Destabilizing Nation of Devlon.
- : Nova-Columbia was endorsed by The I Endorsed Zukchiva Have You of Modra.
- : Nova-Columbia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Spiruvania.
- : Nova-Columbia was endorsed by The Future Delegoose Monarchy of Technocratic Tagalog.
Endorsements Received: 47 » Wiranath, BearStackof2015, Rainbow Vests, H-Zhena, La xinga, Ridann, Brotherland, Zukchiva, Merlovich, Santa Dystopia, Tretrid, Sunsistan, Dragons Blood, A mean old man, Stellar Colonies, Staynes, VW53Aland, New Leganes, Gunov, Oofery, Azureano, Coruh, BuciLand, Greater Frost, Asendavia, Plazland, Greater New Cassandra, Acronis, The Three States of Fortuna, Debluu, Tassirion, Axdel, Zidium, Lorrana, Eastern Alksearia, Argentianworkslasia, Dravida India, Jove Mahmo, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Modra, Devlon, Layngderfleethe, From New World, Eagle Crest, and Tierra Fuego.