The Republic of Nova Eire is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Geno Ruschenberg with an even hand, and notable for its feral children, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.273 billion Nova Eireans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Black Pool. The average income tax rate is 78.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Nova Eirean economy, worth 131 trillion Argents a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 102,971 Argents, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons, commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains, the love has gone in Nova Eire, and the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nova Eire's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Secular Humanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nova Eire lost the endorsement of The Don't Endorse Me of A Slanted Black Stripe.
- : Nova Eire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Nova Eire was endorsed by The Protectorate of Opossum Slayer.
- : Nova Eire's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Following new legislation in Nova Eire, the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Eire, the love has gone in Nova Eire.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Eire, commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Eire, citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Eire, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
- : Nova Eire was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 25 » Kingdom of Pars, Fedele, VW53Aland, Someseni, Am Echad, H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Vultuca, Hizuru, Kangarawa, Bachtendekuppen, Izonno, Kilkire, Ravendi, Roissyland, Axdel, Aleister, Todd McCloud, Funkadelia, Brotherland, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Tim Stark, The United Neo American Union, Aelitia, and Opossum Slayer.