|Leader||The Sole Survivor|
The Irradiated Lands of Nuclear Wastelands is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by The Sole Survivor with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 5.573 billion Wastelanders enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vault 111. The average income tax rate is 74.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Wastelandian economy, worth 483 trillion Bottle caps a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is 86,761 Bottle caps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Elections are won by the candidate who makes the best 'yo mama' jokes, throwing garbage out of your house's front window makes it legally someone else's problem, customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high, and enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nuclear Wastelands's national animal is the Deathclaw, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Radiation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nuclear Wastelands was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Nuclear Wastelands proposed constructing embassies between The Nuclear Wastes and The Fallout Wasteland.
- : Nuclear Wastelands agreed to construct embassies between The Nuclear Wastes and Northover.
- : Nuclear Wastelands proposed constructing embassies between The Nuclear Wastes and Hollow Point.
- : Nuclear Wastelands lodged a message on the The Embassy Regional Message Board.
- : Nuclear Wastelands proposed constructing embassies between The Nuclear Wastes and Eurillia.
- : Nuclear Wastelands was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Nuclear Wastelands proposed constructing embassies between The Nuclear Wastes and SECFanatics.
- : Nuclear Wastelands removed the tag "Mercenary" from The Nuclear Wastes.
- : Nuclear Wastelands removed the tag "Defender" from The Nuclear Wastes.