The Republic of Ockhamista is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, sprawling nuclear power plants, and smutty television. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.168 billion Ockhamistans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 14.3%.
The all-consuming Ockhamistan economy, worth 110 trillion Petrodollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Gambling, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 94,625 Petrodollars, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
Drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web, concerned environmentalists wipe away their tears with tissues sourced from Tasmanian old-growth redwoods, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Leader to meetings with foreign heads of state, and members of ethnic minorities are more often called "boy" or "girl" than by their actual names. Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ockhamista's national animal is the Lamb, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ockhamista was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes and the Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Ockhamista, members of ethnic minorities are more often called "boy" or "girl" than by their actual names.
- : Ockhamista was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Anarchy".
- : Ockhamista was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Philippinia.
- : Ockhamista was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist and Safest.
- : Ockhamista was reclassified from "Anarchy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Ockhamista was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Corporis Doctrina.
- : Following new legislation in Ockhamista, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Leader to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : Following new legislation in Ockhamista, concerned environmentalists wipe away their tears with tissues sourced from Tasmanian old-growth redwoods.
- : Following new legislation in Ockhamista, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Nova Montron, Tsvetania, Santa Ofelia, Amerion, Land Without Shrimp, Madreia, Qvait, Aumeltopia, Darakin, Beepee, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Erinor, Jehenna, Tsunamy, The West Valley Mountains, Hanguk-Nippon, Crystal Creation, Blaash, The 3rdGodKing, Luddinlande, Bleakfoot, Pamela And Hepatitis, Japanese Federal Republic, Centristvill, Yeldarbsland, Kringalia, PenguinPies, German Hapsburg, Hypersensible Crybabies, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Bawkie, Eastern Nyan, Wehraboos, Techganet, Volaworand, Kazov, Lincolns Virginia, Farengeto, Terran Draconia, Dankstergrad, Noveos, Zaelith, Sedunn, Curlyhoward, The Filippinas, North Kanuckistan, Gliasco, Ebonhand, Aurcania, West Pastafaria, and 40 others.Holy Free, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Anserisa, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, InnWorm, Moonshining, Mapico, Baltenlands, Marinho Islands, Starsight, Shefino, Auphelia, Springhollow, Compli, ChickenDome, Kandorith, Nova Kobol, Corgitopiaa, Laamiva, Ralphburg, Well F, The Radanivans, PeoplesFreeVille, United States of Vietnam, Trepsit, Sandaoguo, New Briantown, Vincent Field, Belschaft, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Myness, Midand, Andinla, Concrete Slab, Official State of Landland, B H A R A T, Catillos, Gecetesse, and Philippinia.