The Federal Republic of Odredlia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, unlimited-speed roads, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 579 million Drichsens hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Deischler. The average income tax rate is 47.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Odredlian economy, worth 67.1 trillion Geldeses a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 115,872 Geldeses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections, recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed, artists are pillars of society, and anti-government web sites are springing up. Crime is totally unknown. Odredlia's national animal is the Oruras Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Odredlia, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Following new legislation in Odredlia, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Odredlia, recent protests against birds flying too low have resulted in bloodshed.
- : Following new legislation in Odredlia, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections.
- : Odredlia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in Odredlia, the government is giving peace a chance.
- : Following new legislation in Odredlia, hipster cyclists declare that "metal is dead".
- : Following new legislation in Odredlia, parents are relieved they no longer need to help with their kids' algebra homework.
- : Odredlia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Odredlia, economists confusingly list "fusarium rot and leaf blight" as major risk factors for monetary deflation.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Corydo, Kantobliv, Dome Artan, Prorescia, Waroklion, The German Kaiserliche Union, The Federated Republic of Enschede, Neo-Arctica, Isansland, South Acadia, Naasiat Nuna, Saxemburg, Kingdom of Sacento, Carecao, Empire of Snagon V2, Nausta, Federal Republic Of America And The Cari, Chad4437457345875353, Libate, Fortuna Union, Gregroria, Red Draconia, Pytong, Zenoth, Kongers, We The People Gouvernor, Dreaken, New Alsterdam, Balaii, Stateazar, Lucidum, Vastronia, Ninrook, United Counties of the Midwest, Cland Dec, Krackovja, The Southeast Earth, Jdjdjd, Coltick, Schmittlandia, La Virtaj Homoj, Aureliusk, Orholt, Drawception, Nova Avaloniastan, S2p1729, 2nd Republic of Spain, Zebruski, Alpinumtia, Dusendord, and 6 others.Dawnsland, Amir2, Zemona, Guaianases, Hongavo, and Celestial Myriad Charm.