The Federal Republic of Offustan is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its public floggings, digital currency, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 327 million Offustanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of qwuiltër. The average income tax rate is 26.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Offustanian economy, worth 24.8 trillion kronor a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 75,910 kronor, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
News headlines usually include p-values, the thin blue line is composed of picketing police officers demanding better pensions, it is often said that only Leader could bring down Dàguó, and Offustan has designated qwuiltër as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Offustan's national animal is the Gorilla, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Offustan's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Offustan was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Offustan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Offustan was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Offustan changed its national capital to "qwuiltër".
- : Following new legislation in Offustan, Offustan has designated qwuiltër as its capital city.
- : Following new legislation in Offustan, it is often said that only Leader could bring down Dàguó.
- : Following new legislation in Offustan, the thin blue line is composed of picketing police officers demanding better pensions.
- : Following new legislation in Offustan, news headlines usually include p-values.
- : Following new legislation in Offustan, the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass".
Endorsements Received: 23 » VW53Aland, Zukchiva, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Todd McCloud, Liberstankonia, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Asendavia, The Eternal Land of Jong, Lingu, Sokala, Tretrid, Ridann, Philville2, Aivintis, Evrigenis, Oofery, Peoples Republic of GG, Modra, Libertanny, A mean old man, and The Atlae Isles.