The Kingdom of Ohjeuic is a huge, genial nation, notable for its compulsory military service, public floggings, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 258 million Ohjeuicys have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 15.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Ohjeuicy economy, worth 17.1 trillion Ishchkhas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Furniture Restoration, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 66,125 Ishchkhas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
It turns out that money can buy you happiness, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public, a large concrete wall is being built around the country's borders, and back-alley circumcision clinics are popping up all over the nation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ohjeuic's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ohjeuic's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Ohjeuic's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Ohjeuic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Ohjeuic's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Ohjeuic was refounded in Balder.
- : Ohjeuic ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Ohjeuic was endorsed by The Federation of Xipher.
- : Ohjeuic was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ihsan.
- : Ohjeuic was endorsed by The Principality of Sil Dorsett.
- : Ohjeuic was endorsed by The Deleted On Sight of Madjack.