The Free Land of Omniabstracta is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Science with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 10.554 billion Omniabstractans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Telstracta. The average income tax rate is 91.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Omniabstractan economy, worth a remarkable 2,252 trillion Abnihils a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 213,404 Abnihils, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
NationStates staff are easily recognizable by their gold-plated mansions, even religious militants can be swayed by the power of #love, barbers who trim a few inches of hair bill the government for their labor, and the nation doesn't need to go to war in order to acquire new territory. Crime is totally unknown. Omniabstracta's national animal is the Bugbear, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Omniabstracta was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Omniabstracta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Treatment of Prisoners".
- : Omniabstracta voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Criminal Protocol"".
- : Omniabstracta updated the World Factbook entry in Kerbin.
- : Omniabstracta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Northrop-Grumman".
- : Omniabstracta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Singapore no2".
- : Omniabstracta lodged a message on the Kerbin Regional Message Board.
- : Omniabstracta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend The Western Isles"".
- : Omniabstracta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Remote Election Administration".
- : Omniabstracta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Radio Standards Act".