The United States of Oneida Mohawk is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 965 million Upstate New Yorkers are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The relatively small, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Utica. The average income tax rate is 23.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Oneida Mohawkian economy, worth 78.7 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 81,582 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
A life spent suffering in silence is considered noble, funerals are often rudely interrupted by juggling clowns shouting for volunteers from the audience, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students, and voter turnout for the election of the Junior Assistant for Non-Digital Media Strategies has been unsurprisingly low. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Oneida Mohawk's national animal is the bald eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Oneida Mohawk was endorsed by The Republic of Bolger.
- : Oneida Mohawk was endorsed by The Lucky Beartopia of The Nation of the People of the Nation.
- : Oneida Mohawk was endorsed by The Community of Sanjira.
- : Oneida Mohawk was endorsed by The Republic of Polgaria.
- : Oneida Mohawk was endorsed by The Hard Working Nation of Tital Mania.
- : Oneida Mohawk endorsed The Technocratic Federation of Laudesia.
- : Oneida Mohawk endorsed The Free Land of Akeland.
- : Following new legislation in Oneida Mohawk, voter turnout for the election of the Junior Assistant for Non-Digital Media Strategies has been unsurprisingly low.
- : Following new legislation in Oneida Mohawk, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students.
- : Following new legislation in Oneida Mohawk, funerals are often rudely interrupted by juggling clowns shouting for volunteers from the audience.
Endorsements Received: 39 » Primorye Oblast, Le Libertia, Mancheseva City, Pirataria, Tassaland, Raghallaigh, Emastalia, Eloscape, Penlopa, Caffeinated, West Wirral, Leuxas, Arvigiel, Brickfield, Ipsonasia, Kingdom of Stargard, Pygania, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Sablania, Poquaoi, New France Republic, Geektopia, Terra Potestatem, Corovos, The Democratic Peoples, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Cyberpunk, The Lost Men, Disney Know it Alls, Euperis, Salxeburg, Akeland, Laudesia, Tital Mania, Polgaria, Sanjira, The Nation of the People of the Nation, and Bolger.